Description: Heaven’s Hope tells the story of the Angel Talorel, who has literally fallen from Heaven. He is now stranded on Earth in the 19th century next to a town called Heaven’s Hope, having lost his halo and his wings. His goal is to now to find a way back home. But our world is strange for an Angel, so Talorel needs advice from his old friends in heaven and from some new and unlikely companions that he will meet on his adventure. In Heaven’s Hope the Inquisition has risen again under the rule of the fanatic nun Greta. Suppression, fear and mistrust have spread among the village, which means that it’s actually not a good place for an angel, desperately trying to get back to Heaven.
But Talorel is not afraid of the task handed to him – he’s got special angel abilities, funny and loyal friends and, of course, YOU by his side! And without you, Talorel might never be able to get home…
The world of Heaven’s Hope is charming and crazy at once: you’ll meet a mouse who following a near-death experience, creates Anselm; a trustworthy homunculus who drives Petrus – the guardian of Heaven –crazy. Heaven’s Hope is a traditional point ‘n click Adventure with over 35 hand-drawn locations, a variety of iconic and charming characters and tons of puzzles to solve.
- A thrilling adventure – always funny and full of heart
- Over 12 hours of gameplay with fascinating riddles
- Two heavenly advisers will aid the hero with good ideas and bad jokes
- 35 hand-drawn locations and over 30 animated characters to interact with
- Smart systems can guide the player through the game as much – or as less – as they want. Heaven’s Hope is both accessible and challenging.
- A magnificent Hollywood-quality soundtrack by famous composer Jonathan van den Wijngaarden.
- A digital artbook with commentary from Art Director Helge C. Balzer is included (German and English version)
Developer: Mosaic Mask Studios
Publisher: EuroVideo Medien GmbH
Release Name: Heavens.Hope-CODEX
Size: 2,45 GB
Links: STEAM | NFO | NTi